Jf Wood Flooring - JF FLOORING, 33 Halstead St, KEARNY NJ
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE, HE DESTROYED OUR BRAND NEW HOME AND COST US A TON OF MONEY fixing his ATROCIOUS MESS!
Not only did they trash our house with garbage, left rotten food out which caused bugs, but they stole from us. When spoken to about this he brushed it off as no big deal, oh I tell my guys not to touch peoples things! That does NOT make it OKAY! Especially when we are PAYING YOU and trusting you to do a job.
Besides utterly TRASHING our house, stealing, he also came the first day of work with no materials claiming he forgot he had to lay down floors, they tried to rob us by doubling the price, so we told him to leave. After dealing with his wife who was much nicer, we gave him a second chance. BIG MISTAKE. We came home to ruined walls, molding, floors with big gaps, stain all over our freshly painted walls and a bug infestation!
Then he demeans us by saying you are just too picky!Please do NOT waste your time, you will spend more fixing HUGE mistakes!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."