Massapequa, New York

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE, HE DESTROYED OUR BRAND NEW HOME AND COST US A TON OF MONEY fixing his ATROCIOUS MESS!

Not only did they trash our house with garbage, left rotten food out which caused bugs, but they stole from us. When spoken to about this he brushed it off as no big deal, oh I tell my guys not to touch peoples things! That does NOT make it OKAY! Especially when we are PAYING YOU and trusting you to do a job.

Besides utterly TRASHING our house, stealing, he also came the first day of work with no materials claiming he forgot he had to lay down floors, they tried to rob us by doubling the price, so we told him to leave. After dealing with his wife who was much nicer, we gave him a second chance. BIG MISTAKE. We came home to ruined walls, molding, floors with big gaps, stain all over our freshly painted walls and a bug infestation!

Then he demeans us by saying you are just too picky!Please do NOT waste your time, you will spend more fixing HUGE mistakes!

Review about: Jf Wood Flooring Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jf Wood Flooring?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more